- the soft flow of lights
- flutters in such slow, carouseled cadences
- while it breaches betwixt the willow’s branches:
- the dense, illuminated shade
- speaks to the darkness of her shut eye.
- an inner kaleidoscope of synaesthetic art
- nourishes her image-starved senses
- with the liquid ambrosia of amorphous paint—
- in its ever-revolving mosaic of eternal resplendence.
- by uncoupling this starstruck ecstasy
- in the very act of waking her trembling being,
- she pauses to utter the unknown word
- in its uninhibited purity.